Recently, restrictions on stores, restaurants and cultural spaces in Berlin have been eased.
We are pleased to be able to reopen our spaces.
The health of our guests and our volunteers has the highest priority for us.
We take special hygienic measures, which are summarized in a hygiene concept.
Some essential points are listed here:
- Hygiene basics: keep distance, wash your hands, disinfect
- Strict limitation of the number of visitors
- Registration when entering the rooms for contact tracing (also possible in advance online / via app)
- Admission only when tested, vaccinated and recovered with verification:
- Current-day test (Rapid Antigen Test or PCR test, no self-test)
- Vaccination proof (via app or vaccination card) 14 days after last vaccine dose needed for complete immunisation
- Convalescent proof (positive PCR test, at least 28 days and maximum 6 months old, also via CovPass app)
- Mask obligation (FFP2 or comparable) when moving in the rooms
- Automatic ventilation system and air purification devices, supported by regular opening of windows
- Disinfection of contact surfaces and play areas
- Restrictions in certain play areas
The latest version of the detailed hygiene concept is available on our premises.
In addition, the team on duty is always happy to answer questions.