The health of our guests and our volunteers has the highest priority for us.
We take special hygienic measures, which are summarized in a hygiene concept.
Some essential points are listed here:
- Recommendation to voluntarily wear a FFP2 mask
Please ask our staff if you need a mask.
- Voluntary self-testing
Please take a antigen test before your visit to reduce the risk of infection for staff and visitors.
Currently, it is unclear whether we are authorized by data protection law to check vaccination and test certificates. Therefore, we rely on voluntariness.
There will continue to be test centers where you can take rapid antigen tests for free. You can also get a quick test for 5€ at the entrance.
- Hygiene basics: wash your hands, disinfect and keep distance if necessary
- Automatic ventilation system and air purification devices, supported by regular opening of windows
- Disinfection of contact surfaces and play areas
- Restrictions in certain play areas
A registration is not mandatory anymore, yet it is optional possible via website through the calendar or via Quälgeist app.
The latest version of the detailed hygiene concept is available on our premises.
In addition, the team on duty is always happy to answer questions.
As of: May 22, 2022